My Avatar

My Avatar

Tuesday 17 November 2015

PlanetBase Tutorial Review

Today I got play the PlanetBase tutorial, at first it looked like it was a straight forward tutorial, boy was I wrong.

 To make a colony with out making the mistakes I made you must first create a oxygen generator,solar power generator, water generator , a canteen ,a dorm and an air lock for those are the essentials .
First click the bubble on the top left .
Second select one of the essentials in any order you feel comfortable with.
 
Once you have built the essentials your colony should look like the photo above, also a quick tip: try to quickly build the essentials so your colonists don't die.
After a good idea would be to build a factory to build and repair the construction robots.
TIP press the (+) button to speed up time.

No comments:

Post a Comment