My Avatar

My Avatar

Friday 20 November 2015

Day 4 PlanetBase

So  for the last day on PlanetBase I will try to.... Unlock the Class F Planet! To do that I need to get 5 milestones, lucky I already have 3 so I only need to complete 2 more milestones.... So plan to do that is very simple learn what milestones I need to complete! So saying that there's 7 milestones I can complete i'm making the the decision to only do the easiest ones which are:Robotization :build/ buy ten robots and megalomania: make a totally pointless monolith....
First up Megalomania!
 How I did it: start a new world and quickly build a monolith.
Next is Robotization..
After a few minutes I loaded up my last game and built a robot factory...

Good things: more robots
Bad things: no more spare parts
After this happened I quickly bought a buttload from a trader.

On second thought I may not have enough time and material for the Robotization milestone ....
Well I was right I did not have enough time to make the ten robots.
At least 4/5 is good
This game is amazing sure it has a few bugs but other than that its addicting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment